|Expressway||Vehicle type||Sheet amount||Price per book||Price per book
with 5% discount
|ChalermMahanakorn (Level 1 Expressway)
Sir Rat (Level 2 Expressway)
|6-10 wheels||75 Baht (20 sheets)
70 Baht ( 20 sheets)
|Chalong Rat ( RamIndra-Artnarong)||6-10 Wheels||60 Baht ( 25 sheets)||1,500||1,425|
* Please pay the coupon to the right expressway.
** The coupon cannot be exchanged in cash.
*** The coupon can be used in a certain expressway.
Place to Buy the Coupon
1. One Stop Service Center at the EXAT headquarter on Phaholyotin Rd., available during 08.30 a.m.-03.30 p.m. on the working days
2. The following toll plaza building available during 05.00 a.m. – 10.00 p.m. : – Prachachuen (outbound), 1 and 2 – Ngamwongwan 1-2 – Praram 9, 9-1 (Sri Rat expressway) – Srinakarin – Ramkhamhaeng – Asoke 3 – Urupong – Phaholyotin 1-2 – Bang Sue 2
3. Chalong Rat expressway
How to Request an Invoice
– At the toll plaza, an invoice can be requested on the date at the toll plaza that they are bought.
How to Request an Invoice after the Buying Date
– An invoice can be requested within three days after the coupon has been bought (The information of date, place, and number of the coupon book is required.)
How to Edit an Invoice
– The invoice with flaw can be returned at the place it is bought and edited within a month that it has been issued.
In Case of an Invoice not collected by the Customer on the appointed date
– The invoice within 3 months can be collected at the toll plaza as appointed.
– The invoice over 3 months can be collected at ETC Inventory management Division, E-Business Management and Development Department, Expressway Authority of Thailand, 2380 Phaholyotin Rd., Senanikom, Chatuchak, Bangkok 10900.
ETC Inventory management Division
Tel : 02-579 5380-9 ext. no. 1412-13, 1416-18
Fax : 02-9401236